Clubs, institutions and On-trade
A total fine wine solution for hospitality businesses.
Underpinned with a reference database of fine wines including up to date market prices, country, region, subregion, commune, cuvée/ special bottling, type and subtype, producer profiles and other parameters.
There’s a flexible purchase ordering set of processes with the ability to include consigned stocks, set reordering tasks when stock levels reach a certain threshold.
A full reporting suite includes margin calculation, gross profit analyses, and will show macro-level selling trends.
A beautiful, bespoke electronic wine list provides an immersive experience, provides back up to Somms and front of house staff and educational content to guests. Post Covid, electronic wine lists are the way to go.
“When we set about building a data rich wine list and cellar management solution, the key was selecting a provider with the knowledge, experience and expertise to ensure that we could deliver a turn-key, premium deliverable. That solution: Wine Owners.”
- Purchase ordering
- Calculation of fully loaded costs
- Automatic reordering process when stocks reach a defined threshold
- Product definitions, market valuations for over 370,000 fine wine vintages
- Standardised fine wine descriptions for improved accuracy
- Receiving wine and inventorying workflow
- Optional barcode and scanner-integration for flawless put-away, movements and consolidations.
- Cellar management, stock taking and auditing
- Margin calculation
- Optional sales order processing for member sales, events, banqueting
- POS integration and reconciliation
- Wine menu app ( tablet, mobile, website) and print-ready format
- Procurement channel accessing a huge list of good provenance fine wine
Value we bring
- Create a fine wine program with a fit-for-purpose platform that allows a hospitality business to be innovative and to increase high-margin revenues whilst delivering on the expectations of the most demanding customers.
- Exercise proper controls and auditability throughout, with stocktaking and reconciliation processes that protect your valuable wine stocks. Up to date market pricing enables you to revalue stocks as often as you want so that you don’t lose margin by being out of date as market prices appreciate.
- Present an engaging wine list, whether in electronic format or print-ready, to educate customers, support sommeliers and present your wine program with a compelling presentation of must-have information, to increase average spend on wine per cover.