Warehouse management (WMS)
Wine Owners operates the world’s only wine-specific warehouse management and inventorying platform (WMP) that’s integrated with client-facing collection management and optional add-ons for self-directed consignment and e-commerce integration. The system can be own-branded and configured to your specific business requirements.
The platform is deployed within professional warehouses worldwide and can also be configured for inventorying within fine-wine on-trade or retail environments.
A complete solution that will ensure accurate landing and inventorying of stock, full warehouse functionality, and a total client-facing fine wine information and cellar management platform that’s fully integrated.
Deep integration between collection management, trading options and inventorying functions delivers on evolving expectations of private collectors for fully-functional online access and related services.
- Referential database of 370,000 wine vintages ensures accurate landings
- Wine passport captures condition report and images with workflow management for client communication
- Extensive admin and reporting for customer and data management.
- Pre-advice and landing wine workflow designed for accuracy and speed
- Flexible barcoding schema
- Visual warehouse map including traffic light system to show location loads
- Flexible options for put away
- Functions designed to make moving and consolidating cases and bottles easy
- Stock reconciliation processes by location, client and blind
- Fully automated interfaces to other third party systems
- Billing calculation function allows for volume discounts, VIPs, one-off deals, and any periodicity
- Integration or file export into accounting
The WMS’s features have been designed to reflect best practices, recognizing the importance of work processes that support accuracy and efficiency.