Private client reserves management
Wine Owners operates the world’s only integrated fine wine management and information platform (WMP) that can be own-branded (white labelled) and that is highly configurable to specific business requirements.
In every case we deliver to the brand owner a world-class, wine-specific, content-driven solution for the most demanding and informed of audiences.
Deployed by wine merchants, retailers and warehouses, the platform is configured as a private client reserves management platform that delivers an immersive experience to clients who are able to explore their entire wine collection and wines stored for them by a wine business.
Refined over many years based on feedback from hundreds of collectors, the platform is a key business tool for investing in and enhancing high potential value client relationships.
Private client reserves management features
- Standardized wine names with region of production structure
- Purchase price, date & source
- Current price, net gain/ loss, and charting history of individual wines
- Charting comparison tool
- Drinking dates, personalised drinking dates per user and tasting notes
- Critics reviews, scores
- Producer profiles
- Wine passport including uploading of inspection photos & reports, invoices, landing documents and which is integrated with the landing functionality.
- Collection report download for storage facility and client’s whole collection
- Comprehensive reporting suite and options, with downloads in both CSV and own-branded PDF formats
- Analysis and reporting
A comprehensive administrative suite gives the business owner all the tools required to professionally manage a private client reserves offering. Functionality includes:
- Manage customers/ users
- Update content/ add static pages
- A very large suite of reports to run
- Define events and associated client notifications/ communications