Hub Webshop and POS
The Hub comes with a number of fully-integrated market channels. None is more intrinsic to your ability to market and sell online than a fully branded, fully integrated and compliant e-commerce solution (“webshop”) powered by WordPress and Woocommerce.
- 100% Hub Integrated
- Fully functional for a proven and effective user experience
- Save time with a single point of data entry for all product information and related content mastered on the Hub
The webshop is fully integrated with the Hub bi-directionally, to automatically display and update the products you choose to sell online, together with associated rich content, and to automatically synchronise back to the Hub sales and customer data from orders placed in the webshop.
In addition, the webshop can be extended to be a Point of Sale (POS) for your physical shop, so that all your sales channels are 100% integrated and synchronized.
Hub webshop features
The webshop is a fully-functional e-commerce platform that has proved effective at acquiring customers, engaging visitors and growing digital sales:
- List physical and “virtual” inventory (supplementary stocks from wholesalers, importers and exchanges) to deepen your market offering and attract new customers
- List offers for sale on Wine-Searcher
- Easy to use yet powerful search and filter options that appeal to different consumer profiles
- Configurable user journeys based on entry points of your choice
- Customisable widgets for marketing purposes such as banners, call to action blocks, “join newsletter” form and purchasing preferences
- Enable customers to create personal accounts where they can check their order history, check or re-enter billing and shipping details
- Determine direct shipping vs personal importation compliance and tax
- Provide real-time shipping and delivery quotes and options, totally secure payment process using the major payment gateways such as Stripe, Authorize.net, WorldPay and PayPal